DOH Sarasota Set To Host Second Doses COVID-19 Clinics For Thursday
February 02, 2021
2nd COVID-19 Vaccine Dose Clinic
Sarasota – The Florida Department of Health in Sarasota is set to host second dose COVID-19 vaccination clinics for Thursday, 2/11/2021. Individuals who received their first COVID 19 vaccine at DOH Sarasota on Jan 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th should have received an alert notification yesterday with an appoint time, date and location.
If you did not receive an alert with appointment information to receive your second vaccine, please arrive at Sarasota Square Mall Thursday 2/11/2021 before noon to receive your second dose of vaccine.
All those receiving their second dose of vaccine will need to present their vaccination card showing their first dose information, a valid ID and another signed vaccination consent form.
Please note, to avoid confusion, there will not be a text alert announcing this.
- Community members wishing to confirm their Sarasota County Vaccination Registration account registration or verify their vaccination registration number should contact the Sarasota County Vaccination Registration call center at 941-861-VAXS (8297). Community members should not contact the Everbridge call center.
- As of 3:30 p.m. Tuesday there are over 118,000 Sarasota County Vaccination Registration accounts, which does not include second-person sign-ups.
- Follow signs toward vaccination site, located on the southwest side of the mall.
- Bring proof or confirmation of appointment and your signed consent form.
- Bring proof of residency; FL driver’s license, utility bill of three months, or other.
- Wear a mask, and as short-sleeve shirt.
- Be prepared for a 15-minute observation.
To verify your vaccination registration number:
- Log into your Sarasota County Vaccination Registration account using the username and password you created.
- Locate the "additional information" section- your registration number will show as "account number".
- Vaccination registration questions should be direction to the Sarasota County Vaccination Registration call center at 941-861-VAXS (8297), not the Everbridge call center.
- Vaccination registration numbers for new accounts will not be viewable until 11 a.m. the next business day.
- Please continue to monitor SarasotaHealth.org or scgov.net for continued updates and information.