Primary Health Care
Clinic Health Services
DOH-Sarasota provides primary health care services at its locations throughout Sarasota County. (Not all services are available at all locations.) Services include preventive care, sick care, specialty and follow-up care, laboratory services, health education, and much more.
Primary Health Care Services:
- Adult Health
- Women's Health
- Children's Health (Pediatrics)
- Teen Health
- Family Planning
- Behavorial Health and Substance Abuse Counseling
Locations and Hours:
- Sally and Sam Shapiro Babies and Children's Medical Center (17th St, Sarasota) Appointments: 941-861-1400
- William L. Little Health and Human Services Center (Ringling Blvd, Sarasota) Appointments: 941-861-2859
- North Port Health Center Appointments: 941-861-3820
Cost of Services / Eligibility
Primary health care services are provided under a private/public partnership with Community Health Centers of Sarasota County, Inc.