- Florida to Open Additional Monoclonal Antibody Therapy Treatment Sites
- Florida Department of Health Issues New COVID-19 Testing Guidance
- State Surgeon General Calls on Federal Government to Stop Actively Preventing Distribution of COVID-19 Therapeutics
- Year in Review: FDOH Protecting and Promoting the Health of All Floridians
- Florida Department of Health Welcomes New Deputy Secretary for Health
- Recognition as an Age-Friendly Public Health System
- DOH-SARASOTA WILL OPEN TWO ADDITIONAL COVID-19 TESTING SITES MONDAY, AUG. 9
- Red Tide Present in the Gulf
- RED TIDE PRESENT IN THE GULF
COVID 19 Vaccinations
DOH - Sarasota operates a no-appointment necessary walk-in COVID 19 vaccination clinic offering all doses of Moderna and Pfizer vaccines as well as single doses of Johnson & Johnson.
Additionally, the DOH is recommending the community contact their medical provider, local retail pharmacies or visit vaccines.gov for vaccine availability near them.
DOH Sarasota COVID -19 vaccination clinic hours of operation:
DOH Sarasota (Downtown) 2200 Ringling Blvd, Sarasota 34237 Monday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
DOH Sarasota (North Port) 6950 Outreach Way, North Port 34287 Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Everyone receiving a vaccine must present an ID, a signed consent form and be ready for the 15-minute wait after receiving your vaccine. Individuals walking up for their first dose are asked to return to the same location 21 days later for Pfizer or 28 days later for Moderna to receive their second dose, as they will not receive a second-dose appointment reminder.
Please note: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine, which has been authorized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for all persons’ age 12 or older. A parent or guardian must accompany anyone under 18 years of age and must sign a consent form. The required consent forms are available on-site.
Got a question? Give our COVID-19 Hotline a call at (941) 861-2883, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.COVID 19 Testing & Information
No events at this time
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals