April is STD Awareness Month - Get tested at no cost to you
Apr 19 - Apr 27, 2017
1:00 PM - 8:30 AM
Mondays: 1-4 p.m.
Wednesdays: 1-5 p.m.
Thursdays: 8:30-11:30 a.m.
William L. Little Health and Human Services Center
2200 Ringling Blvd
Sarasota, FL 34237
No-Cost Walk-In STD and HIV Testing through the STD-HIV Intervention Program (SHIP):
- No appointment needed. See days/hours.
- Quick, easy screening for HIV, syphilis, gonorrhea and chlamydia.
- Age 12 and older, no parental consent required.
- One-on-one health counseling.
- Most test results provided by private text message.
- Referral for follow-up care.
- Questions about testing: Call 941-861-2873
Monday: April 24 - 1 - 4 p.m.
Wednesdays: April 19 and 26 - 1 - 5 p.m.
Thursdays: April 20 and 27 - 8:30 - 11:30 a.m.