DOH Sarasota Releases First Dose COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics Appointments For Tuesday, 2/2/2021, And Wednesday, 2/3/2021
January 30, 2021
Tuesday and Wednesday Appointments
Sarasota – The Florida Department of Health in Sarasota will send out 3,600 first dose appointment notifications at 11 a.m., today, Sunday, Jan. 31, via the Sarasota County Vaccination Registration system.
- Appointment notifications are for vaccine clinics on Tuesday, Feb. 2, or Wednesday, Feb. 3, at the Sarasota Square Mall, 8201 S. Tamiami Trail, Sarasota. Registrants receiving an appointment notification MUST accept the appointment notification to confirm their spot for Tuesday.
- Community members wishing to confirm their Sarasota County Vaccination Registration account registration or verify their vaccination registration number should contact the Sarasota County Vaccination Registration call center at 941-861-VAXS (8297). Community members should not contact the Everbridge call center.
- As of 8:45 a.m., 1/31/2021, there are over 109,953, of Sarasota County Vaccination Registration accounts, which does not include second-person sign-ups.
To prepare for your vaccine appoint, remember the following:
- Follow signs toward vaccination site, located on the southwest side of the mall.
- Bring proof or confirmation of appointment and your signed consent form.
- Bring proof of residency; FL driver’s license, utility bill of three months, or other.
- Wear a mask, and as short-sleeve shirt.
- Be prepared for a 15-minute observation.
To verify your vaccination registration number:
- Log into your Sarasota County Vaccination Registration account using the username and password you created.
- Locate the "additional information" section- your registration number will show as "account number".
- Vaccination registration questions should be direction to the Sarasota County Vaccination Registration call center at 941-861-VAXS (8297), not the Everbridge call center.
- Vaccination registration numbers for new accounts will not be viewable until 11 a.m. the next business day.
Please continue to monitor Sarasotahealth.org or scgov.net for continued updates and