Florida DOH Sarasota COVID-19 Vaccination Information
DOH Sarasota Has Gone to a Walk-Up System
Vaccines are NO LONGER scheduled through the EVERBRIDGE Vaccine Registration system. At Sarasota Square Mall, Florida DOH in Sarasota County and the Sarasota County Government have set up a Walk Up Vaccine system that no longer requires an appointment. Bring your valid ID and consent form.
If you are an adult Florida Resident and would like to get the COVID-19 Vaccine, please look for our current schedule of Vaccine clinics.
- 2nd Dose Information for Walk Ups
- Florida Residency Requirements for COVID-19 Vaccine
- COVID-19 Vaccine Consent Forms
- Vaccine Distribution Information
- MODERNA COVID-19 VACCINE
- PREPARATION and DISTRIBUTION
- LONG TERM CARE FACILITIES and HOSPITALS
- VACCINATION FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC