between the Department of Health in Sarasota County and Sarasota County Government, has
been extremely successfully with more than 251,202 accounts successfully registered in the
COVID-19 vaccine registration system.
- Healthy You, Healthy Baby
- The Florida Department of Health Highlights Newborn Screening During Congenital Heart Defects Awareness Week
- The Florida Department of Health Recognizes National Black HIV or AIDS Awareness Day
- Florida Department of Health Calls for Audit of Palm Beach County Health Care District Following Damage to More Than 1,000 Doses of Vaccine
- Governor Desantis' Florida Leads Budget Will Continue Effort to Put Seniors First and Protect the Vulnerable and Will Keep Floridians Healthy
- DOH Sarasota Continues to welcome registrants 18 and older
- DOH SARASOTA EXPANDS VACCINATION REGISTRATION ELIGIBILITY
- DOH Sarasota Set To Host Second Doses COVID-19 Clinics For Thursday
- COVID-19 Consent FORMS
To learn about the COVID-19 VACCINE and the Everbridge Vaccination Appointment Registration system visit our COVID-19 page.
For the latest COVID-19 Updates visit the Sarasota County Goverment COVID site: https://www.scgov.net/government/health-and-human-services/covid-19-coronavirus/covid-19-vaccinePlease visit our COVID-19 Page for VACCINE information.
No events at this time
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals