DOH SARASOTA ANNOUNCES PLANS TO PERMANENTLY CLOSE THE SARASOTA SQUARE MALL COVID-19 VACCINATION CLINIC
- Governor DeSantis Approves Budget to Continue Improving Public Health in Florida
- Memorial Day - Florida Health and Safety Officials Encourage Floridians to Remember Water Safety
- Setting the Record Straight: Florida Department of Health Addresses False Miami Herald Claims
- State Surgeon General Issues Public Health Advisory Rescinding Previously Issued Advisories, Expanding Vaccine Eligibility, and Encouraging the Resumption of In-Person Government Operations and Services Statewide
- Monoclonal Antibody Treatments Are Available Throughout Florida
- DOH SARASOTA SET TO OFFER PFIZER VACCINE TO THOSE AGES 12 AND UP THIS SATURDAY MAY 22ND AT SARASOTA SQUARE MALL
- DOH SARASOTA SLATED TO OFFER PFIZER VACCINE TO THOSE AGE 12 AND UP SATURDAY AT SARASOTA SQUARE MALL
- DOH SARASOTA CONSOLIDATES COVID 19 VACCINATION CLINIC OPERATIONS AT SARASOTA SQUARE MALL
- DOH SARASOTA SETS 2ND PFIZER CLINIC FOR 16 AND 17 YEAR OLDS THIS SATURDAY, MAY 1ST
Get Your COVID 19 Vaccine NOW!
DOH - Sarasota operates a no-appointment necessary walk-in COVID 19 vaccination clinic offering first and second doses of Moderna vaccine at Sarasota Square Mall located at 8201 S. Tamiami Trail for adults 18 and older.
COVID -19 vaccination clinic daily hours of operation for first and second doses:
Monday Wednesday Friday and Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Everyone receiving a vaccine must present an ID, a signed consent form and be ready for the 15-minute wait after receiving your vaccine. Individuals walking up for their first dose are asked to return to the same location 28 days later to receive their second dose, as they will not receive a second-dose appointment reminder.
Got a question? Give our COVID-19 Hotline a call at (941) 861-2883, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
COVID-19 TESTING SITES:
Drive-Thru Testing at 5400 Old Bradenton Rd, Sarasota, FL 34234. This site is open seven days a week from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and will test anyone regardless of symptoms.
Other ways to get tested: CVS, Walgreens, America's Pharmacy, Ellenton Urgent Care and Sarasota Memorial Urgent Care Centers.More Information
No events at this time
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals