The Florida DOH in Sarasota is committed to disseminating COVID-19 vaccines as soon as we receive the vaccine.
To date, DOH Sarasota has received 5900 doses of COVID-19 vaccine and as of this writing, we have exhausted our current supply. We are expecting an allocation of 3,300 vaccines for next week.
2nd Dose Info:
At the present time, DOH Sarasota is planning to provide second doses as close to the 28-day mark as possible. We will NOT be using our 2200 Ringling location for second dose vaccinations.
Please monitor our DOH Sarasota web page for additional information on the location as we approach those dates.
DOH Sarasota continues to evaluate options for a new reservation system for initial vaccines and second dose appointments.
DOH Sarasota believes we will have these systems in place before your second dose is due.More Information
No events at this time
- Radon Month
- Florida Vaccine Update
- Governor Ron DeSantis, Hospital CEOs Announce Distribution Plan for Weekly COVID-19 Vaccine Allocation and Recognize Statewide Progress on Vaccine Distribution
- Florida Department of Health Issues Update on COVID-19
- The Florida Department of Health Recognizes World AIDS Day
- DOH Sarasota Sets More COVID-19 Vaccination clinics for Wednesday, 1/6/2021, and Thursday 1/7/2021
- DOH Sarasota COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic - Priority Groups (65+)
- Increase In Mosquito-Borne Disease Activity In Areas Of Sarasota County
- Sarasota COVID-19 Update - June 25, 2020
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals