Sarasota – DOH Sarasota, in partnership with the State Region 6 Incident Management Team, is making Pfizer vaccine available at the Sarasota Square Mall vaccine site on Saturday, May 15, 2021 from 9 AM – 4PM.
- State Surgeon General Issues Public Health Advisory Rescinding Previously Issued Advisories, Expanding Vaccine Eligibility, and Encouraging the Resumption of In-Person Government Operations and Services Statewide
- Monoclonal Antibody Treatments Are Available Throughout Florida
- Healthy You, Healthy Baby
- The Florida Department of Health Highlights Newborn Screening During Congenital Heart Defects Awareness Week
- The Florida Department of Health Recognizes National Black HIV or AIDS Awareness Day
- DOH SARASOTA CONSOLIDATES COVID 19 VACCINATION CLINIC OPERATIONS AT SARASOTA SQUARE MALL
- DOH SARASOTA SETS 2ND PFIZER CLINIC FOR 16 AND 17 YEAR OLDS THIS SATURDAY, MAY 1ST
- DOH-Sarasota Hosts Pfizer Clinic for 16 and 17 Year Olds this Saturday, 4/24/2021
- RED TIDE PRESENT IN THE GULF
Get Your COVID 19 Vaccine NOW!
DOH - Sarasota operates a no-appointment necessary walk-in COVID 19 vaccination clinic offering first and second doses of Moderna vaccine at Sarasota Square Mall located at 8201 S. Tamiami Trail for adults 18 and older.
COVID -19 vaccination clinic daily hours of operation for first and second doses:
Monday Wednesday Friday and Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Everyone receiving a vaccine must present a valid ID, a signed consent form and be ready for the 15-minute wait after receiving your vaccine. Individuals walking up for their first dose are asked to return to the same location 28 days later to receive their second dose, as they will not receive a second-dose appointment reminder.
Got a question? Give our COVID-19 Hotline a call at (941) 861-2883, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
UPDATE: Sarasota County COVID-19 testing sites:
Walk-Up at Robert L. Taylor Community Complex is ending testing operations Friday, May 14th at 4 p.m. or when daily capacity is reached.
Drive-Thru Testing at 5400 Bradenton Road is ending testing operations Sunday, May 16th at 5 p.m. or when daily capacity is reached.
Other ways to get tested: CVS Walgreens America's Pharmacy Ellenton Urgent Care
Sarasota Memorial Urgent Care Centers provide COVID-19 testing for patients of all ages. https://smhurgentcare.com/More Information
No events at this time
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals