ImmunizationsImmunizations - Ringling
Ringling Mailing Location
2200 Ringling Blvd
Sarasota, FL 34237
6950 Outreach Way
North Port, FL 34287
DOH-Sarasota offers immunizations for the whole family. Eligibility requirements vary by immunization type. Click on the links at left to learn more about immunizations for specific groups of people, plus eligibility. We accept Medicaid and many private insurance plans - many routine immunizations are often covered.
Locations and hours
- Sarasota: William L. Little Health and Human Services Center
- North Port: North Port Health Center
We offer immunizations for:
- Children (including those required for school)
- Adults & College Students (routine immunizations)
- International Travelers (Travelers Health Clinics)
- Health Care Providers (guidance & resources)
TitersBy Appointment Only, please call our office during normal business hours to arrange a Titers vaccination.
IGRA (QUANTIFERON GOLD)
Blood Test for TB
By Appointment Only, please call our office during normal business hours to arrange a IGRA vaccination.
Specific vaccines we offer:
- Influenza (Flu)
- Pertussis (Whooping Cough)
- Hepatitis vaccines and screenings
- And many more... just ask!
Connect with DOH